Release Notes, September 2, 2021
This release features the deployment of the administration portals for both ESMC and project administrators. The following four types of administrators have been implemented.
- ESMC Administrator: The ESMC administrator has full access to all project and producer data. In addition, the administrator can add ESMC administrator or staff, create projects, and assign project administrators and staff.
- ESMC Staff: ESMC staff members have the same privileges as an ESMC administrator except that they cannot add or remove other ESMC administrators or staff.
- Project Admin: The project administrator has full access to all of the project data and producer information. In addition, they can add project administrators or staff.
- Project Staff: Project staff members have the same privileges as a project administrator except that they cannot add or remove other project administrators or staff.
The following features have been implemented.
- ESMC administrators have the following capabilities.
- Create projects
- Create other Admin roles (Project Admin, Project Staff, ESMC Admin, and ESMC Staff)
- Assign those Project Admin and Staff to certain projects
- View projects and the associated Admin/Producer accounts
- Disable other accounts
- View a producer’s data and make changes
- Rename projects and edit the associated assets
- Add producers
- Add other Admins and assistants
- Project administrators have the following capabilities.
- View the list of producers
- Edit Producer’s data
- Add more producers
- Add other Admin/Staff
- Disable accounts
- Approve or reject producer accounts* (Currently after producer verifies their email)
- Ability to resend invitations is available to all Admin accounts
- See the assets tied to project
- The capability to create multiple producers accounts at one time by uploading a list of names and emails in a csv files is not implemented
- Project administrators and staff can only be associated with one project
- When self-registering, the producer does not appear on the list of producers page until they have validated their email address
- Navigating pages can save your scroll spot and the next page isn’t at the top
- The filtering options are not deployed
- The number of administrators for a project may not always be correct